Account Director – Consumer Lifestyle – Superb Agency – London – to £50,000
Account Director – Consumer Lifestyle – Superb Agency – London – to £50,000 depending on experience plus fantastic benefits
My Client is a super, award-winning PR agency who produce campaigns that make brands famous. They are a brand, PR, social media, digital, content and reputation agency specialising in lifestyle, food, drink and home.
Based in central London, my client is now seeking an Account Director with at least four years’ consumer PR experience to work across a varied mix of exciting household name lifestyle brands.
The successful candidate will be an AD with a strong track record in developing creative strategies, managing teams and working with big name brands.
Reporting in to a Director, you will be responsible for the strategic development, budgeting and activation of integrated client campaigns; ensuring they run smoothly, deliver results that meet client objectives and exceed KPIs.
You’ll also play an active role in new business pitches, leading proposal development and presentations.
You’ll be in charge of managing and developing your team and will have overall responsibility for quality control across all day-to-day client work.
There will also be the opportunity for the successful candidate to join senior management team meetings and influence the running of the agency.
- Agency experience at AD (or strong SAM ready to step up) level across general consumer or lifestyle brands.
- Great client skills
- News creation writing,
- Excellent people / team management skills
- Leading research-based news creation projects
- Providing client counsel at a senior level
- Leading client strategic planning
- Writing strategic proposals
- Presenting ideas and strategy decks in client or new biz meetings
- Team management and capacity planning
If successful, you’ll be joining a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic PR professionals. You can expect long term career progression, a great benefits package and an enjoyable environment that offers you the chance to make a real impact at a senior level.
My client offers a most competitive salary up to £50,000 depending on experience plus a superb range of benefits which includes; Bonus scheme, Season ticket loan, Pension contribution, Mobile phone, wellbeing package (including private healthcare), social package (including clubs, parties, drinks and breakfast) training packages, plus fantastic work life balance including flexible working and work from home.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)