Account Manager – consumer lifestyle
Account Manager opportunity to work on an exciting range of luxury and consumer lifestyle campaigns within integrated agency.
An exciting and vibrant integrated communications agency, with an international presence. They cover a wide range of consumer and b2b sectors including luxury, lifestyle, charity, automotive, food & drink, travel, technology, fashion, retail and sport.
With clear values that they apply to their UK and global brand work as well as culture this agency had enjoyed high client retention with big brands (as well as recent new biz wins!) and have a good staff retention rate. They even recently reduced the working day by half an hour in favour of smart working rather than long hours for the sake of it.
As part of a wider group, they are able to offer their staff some great additional benefits and perks, including more bonuses, healthcare scheme, private medical insurance scheme and financial support for personalised training.
The award-winning consultancy is now looking to grow its team at AM level.
The Account Manager role
Reporting into a (lovely) Account Director, you’ll have one AE line report and enjoy getting involved in an exciting range of consumer lifestyle, luxury and food/drink campaigns and projects – covering press office duties, broadcast/media days, client handling, and media relations / news generation.
To be successful, key skills you’ll have:
- Several years PR experience, ideally spanning consumer lifestyle, luxury and food/drink and agency gained
- Passionate about the charity sector would be a bonus as potentially one or two clients in this area
- Enjoy working on a variety of projects (rather than focusing entirely on 1 or 2 clients)
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Good media contacts and excel in getting coverage (print, online and/or broadcast)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in executing PR campaigns and an understanding of the social media landscape
At this leading PR and content agency, the AM receives a competitive salary, in addition to 25 days holiday, bonuses, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, healthcare scheme, training, team socials and others!
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please get in touch.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral as a thank you for the intro.
Apply for Account Manager – consumer lifestyle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)