Account Director – International Strategic Communications
Sans Frontières Associates (SFA) is a growing consultancy offering communications solutions to government, political and corporate clients around the world. We have a highly personal approach and look not just at the immediate end goal, but longer-term strategies to defend and build reputation.
Working predominantly with clients in emerging markets, we provide senior communications counsel covering: corporate communications; disputes, litigation and conflict; elections and campaigns; crisis communications; and executive coaching.
Our current clients include high net worth individuals, multi-national corporations, ambitious start-ups looking to raise their international corporate profile, and an international human rights campaign.
We are looking for an account director to join our growing team. Responsibilities include:
- Taking a leading role in the development of all aspects of communications strategy and overseeing its successful implementation
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day client relationships
- Taking an active approach, identifying new communications opportunities to support a client’s objectives and providing invaluable insight and advice
- Leading client teams to deliver results and providing mentoring and advice to colleagues
- Representing SFA at events, identifying and developing new business leads, and taking a leading role in pitches
- Being involved in company strategy and supporting the business’s growth objectives
- The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience working in an agency setting, leading on complex communications briefs, managing teams and building client relationships
- You will have excellent writing skills, be highly organised and results-driven
- You will be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and interest in global politics, economics and the media
- You must be willing to travel and language ability is desirable
SFA is a growing agency and rewards and promotes hard work and success. The right candidate will have an unrivalled opportunity to experience working with global leaders in their respective fields and to advance their careers at a pace not possible in a larger, more established communications practice.
The role benefits from a competitive salary and quarterly and annual bonus scheme, as well as generous pension contributions, private healthcare, and discounted gym membership, amongst other benefits.