A leading independent PR and Social Media Marketing Agency are looking for a new Account Manager to work across exciting B2B and B2C accounts. This agency work with a diverse range of companies, from start-ups and scaleups, to forward-thinking brands that are household names. The company was founded by three former Directors of a very large social media company and have a wealth of experience behind them.
They are now looking for a new Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready for a step - up, to join their growing PR team. Clients for this role will include a well established London university, an AI company and a tech company that have created a new app for gamers!
The agency specialise in working with tech and digital businesses, offering full service communications support including strategy development, media and influencer relations, analyst relations, social media, speaker and award programs, crisis and issues management, events management and content production. They launched the agency with the vision of helping their clients become market leaders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing PR campaigns
- Producing thought leadership pieces
- Working on news announcements
- Creating content including press and opinion pieces
- Liaising with a variety of media and selling into journalists
- Assisting with new business pitches
- Day to day client and campaign management
Please apply if you have:
- Previous agency or in-house PR experience
- A strong interest in tech
- Proven success in securing widespread media coverage
- A high level of organisation
If you would like more information or to apply please get in touch with email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)