Account Manager - Luxury PR
This renowned luxury lifestyle PR agency, based in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, offers pioneering campaigns for high end hotels, luxury destinations and exclusive hospitality clients. They have a truly beautiful portfolio, and this role provides an opportunity to work with some of most aspirational places and people in the world.
Their full service offering covers media relations, digital and social media management, high profile event management and branding. Their clients are regularly featured in exclusive, top tier publications, and the agency's work results in many coveted award wins.
The company are known for being a good employer, and their staff retention is very high - they're a very relaxed environment, everyone is treated like an adult and they have flexible working hours. They genuinely want everyone to have a good work life balance. They have a really warm, friendly environment - the team gets on very well.
The role - Account Manager
The new PR Account Manager will manage the implementation of strategic communications plans for several luxury lifestyle clients. You will lead and manage junior team members, and be a day to day point contact for clients.
You will also get the chance to travel to some of the world's most exclusive hotels, and attend VIP events as the face of the brand - the perks of working in such an elite agency are extensive.
In terms of experience, the new Account Manager should:
- Have circa 3 year's PR experience working in luxury lifestyle PR - luxury travel experience would be advantageous
- Have experience liaising with media contacts in high end publications
- Be able to communicate, present to and advise HNW clients and C Suite Executives
- Have excellent attention to detail and superb written skills
In return, the new Account Manager will receive £30k - £35k in salary and:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days holiday plus the time between Christmas and New Year off, and a day off for your birthday
- 4.30pm finish on a Friday plus wine and treats on a Friday
- Regular opportunities to meet and entertain clients
- A friendly, sociable working environment
- Opportunity to travel internationally
If you are interested in this Account Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 826 1222
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (South)