Corporate & B2B Account Manager - Award Winning Agency – Excellent Salaries + Bonuses
Account Manager opportunities! Drive national, broadcast, trade & consumer coverage for some of the UK’s most prominent business tycoons and innovators at a top tier agency. Fast-paced team & current affairs driven campaigns to jack the news, build awareness and drive change for various causes! Great salaries and bonuses available.
Our client is a dynamic top tier integrated PR agency, which is growing from strength to strength and smashing its revenue targets. It is consistently recognised as a leading player in industry rankings and boasts an array of awards for various creative campaigns. This commercial success is matched by its investment in staff. It has a really collaborative and supportive company culture and fantastic benefits and incentives to ensure Monday motivation is never a problem.
This role sits in one of the highest performing teams, it is fast paced, highly collaborative and headed by some of the industry’s most influential and respected voices. Working in well-structured client teams, the role will deliver an exciting mix of campaigns for media hungry business leaders, inspirational figures, innovators and change makers as well as their businesses and causes. Projects will range from positioning clients as thought leaders, and high-jacking current affairs to lobbying governments and driving social change; always ensuring excellent national, consumer and broadcast media.
- Accountability for results on client accounts and regular delivery of high quality coverage
- Take ownership of certain account activity
- Development of strong client relationships – existing and new
- Development of creative, credible and value adding ideas for clients
- Establishment and demonstration of level of seniority in the department
- Updating, reporting to and communicating with colleagues, managers and clients
- Problem solving by identifying, flagging and escalating any team or account issues
- New business contribution
The role will suit a confident, proactive individual who has a passion for the media. Ideal candidates will demonstrate a strong track delivering stellar coverage in national and business press. Candidates will be smart and analytical, with the ability to confidently manage senior clients while delivering creative strategies that will add real value. First class interpersonal and communication skills will be essential to build effective relationships with clients, the media and internally. This firm are renowned for promoting from within and star performers will be recognised with excellent financial incentives and a truly meritocratic environment. If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for an expanding, award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)