This agency Is the brainchild behind a major investor and a PR Director. They are new but are going great guns helping to raise the profile of brands that have a new and interesting story to tell.
Already attracting some great talent they are looking for a senior publicist to work alongside the Group CEO. This is a senior position within the team and is ideal for someone who is bored of convention and simply wants to do good work.
Here’s the crux of it:
- Be able to spot the headline from the (occasionally) dry client story
- Come up with a story that is surprising, clever, funny or interesting
- Be adept at sifting through data that clients may have (or recommending what clients should look for) and be able to turn that data into headlines
- Be connected with national onlines - either news desks, picture desk, consumer affairs or tech editors
- Have in roads to all the consumer online top tier magazines
- Understand that the photo makes the story and be able to recommend the asset package we should create eg film, content, visuals, infographics
Hoping to get someone on board from April, they are open to perm and temp-perm and could look at a 4 day week. Sounds glorious doesn’t it?
Contact Veronique with a CV/portfolio.
More searches like this
- Consumer Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Associate Director Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)