Senior Account Executive – Corporate Communications / Financial Services / Tech
A leading corporate communications consultancy are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their exciting, supportive team. You will be working alongside industry experts managing clients’ reputation doing a mixture of corporate and crisis communication. Responsibilities will include writing engaging content, working across digital marketing and media relations.
Recently, they have taken on exciting tech clients as the agency’s focus is now on the evolving, increasingly digital business landscape and the technology innovations that are the driving force behind so many businesses today.
This highly respected consultancy have clients stretching across FTSE100 and FTSE250, blue-chip private firms, hedge funds, plus other smaller start-ups. They work across lots of different sectors: asset management, law, architectural firms and they are really growing in the tech sector.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key media, journalists and clients
• Producing high quality copy, including press releases
• Assisting in developing creative, integrated strategies across the client portfolio
• Working on crisis communications and reputation management
• Proven PR experience, ideally within corporate PR
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ambition, good attention to detail, and a creative flair
• A good understanding of current affairs
If you wish to work for an agency that provide lots of training and support plus exposure to a variety of work then send your CV to Emma@jflrecruit.com to apply / for more information