Public Affairs Consultant – Global Agency
One of the world’s largest Public Affairs agencies is looking for a Consultant to join their team and work on a range of different clients in a multiple of sectors.
They are looking for someone with agency experience to work across Technology, E-Mobility, Public Service Reform, FMCG, Retail and Leisure sectors. This agency works with world renowned clients and their long-standing relationships allow the trust to work on the biggest campaigns and achieve the best results.
The new consultant will be entrepreneurial and manage the day to day running of a number of accounts for the agency and be happy to take on complex assignments with senior oversight. Main responsibilities will be providing political and policy counsel to clients, driving engagement programmes with government officials and MPs, delivering analysis and insight, organising roundtables and events and supporting new business.
- Manage and deliver the development of content (e.g. think-tank research, polling surveys) for public affairs and press activity
- Manage and deliver social media content (animations, infographics) and any online media buying activity to promote events, webinars, & consultations on key websites
- Work with external organisations to manage and deliver Westminster panel events on policy issues related to the association
- Identify and organise speaking opportunities at industry and policy events organised by external parties that are relevant
- Support the Head of Press & Public Affairs to ensure that messaging, including lines to take (proactive & reactive), reflects the role and contribution of the wider network’s Press & Public Affairs Strategy
- Minimum two years’ experience with a public affairs agency or in a in house public affairs team, in Parliament, in Whitehall, for a political party, with a regulator or in a think tank.
- Excellent working knowledge of Westminster, Whitehall and regulators
- A strong self-starter
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to become proficient in new subject areas, and move from issue to issue
- The ability to work well and co-operatively in a small team
- Willingness to travel for client and new business assignments
- Digitally savvy
More searches like this
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)