Senior PR Account Manager
PR Senior Account Manager or Account Director
Does the London commute fill you with boredom and frustration? Are you looking to develop an exciting role with a forward-thinking agency that works with dynamic companies around the world – but with an emphasis on work / life balance?
If so, this is the role for you.
GingerMay is an award-winning strategic PR consultancy with offices in Tunbridge Wells, London, New York, and Berlin. As a top 20 tech consultancy and listed in the top 150 for PR Week, we work with companies that lead their sector and we help to articulate their brilliance.
Due to expansion we are seeking an outstanding PR Account Director or Senior Account Manager to join the team at our Tunbridge Wells’ headquarters.
This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding agency that can take your career to new places. We will offer you the chance to work on retained accounts with a great mix of global clients.
You will get involved in the strategic planning of accounts, and prove your remarkable thinking to really drive campaigns and develop brands, both in the UK and internationally.
You will have proven experience in running PR campaigns and projects, or will have a strong experience gained in an editorial role.
While we work hard when we’re in the office, there’s always a plan afoot and a cultural emphasis on work-life balance, which we believe is important to ensure staff are happy, motivated, and able to produce creative work of the highest standard.
We are a multi award winning agency, scooping 12 awards in the last year alone. We have made a commitment to the BreatheHR company culture pledge and have recently been listed as a top 25 SME culture leader.
- This client-facing role requires you to deal with journalists on a daily basis and you will need to build strong professional relationships with them and other industry contacts
- Your communication and written skills will be impeccable, as will your attention to detail
- You can hit the ground running and have good knowledge and experience of handling 360-degree PR campaigns. This should include generating stand out and national media coverage, from securing awareness for clients in the form of thought-leadership speaker opportunities, award submissions and brand collaborations, to measuring and evaluating campaigns
- You will be responsible for maintaining the high quality PR we provide to our clients
- The role will be primarily B2B PR although prior experience is not necessary
- The role will require you to manage an account team and take responsibility for overseeing accounts, developing strategy alongside the senior team, while ensuring that programmes and objectives are met
- Flexibility, determination, and a positive attitude are paramount to the role
- Regular travel to client meetings and events in London will be required, which will occasionally be outside of working hours
- Flexibility to work 4 days a week, if required
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Competitive salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Birthdays off
- Pension scheme
- Company laptop
- Career development
- Fun and creative team with great monthly social events and Fizzy Friday