Global, fully integrated agency looking for a new AD & SAD
Are you looking to join a truly integrated and global agency? Are you eager to be involved, from the off-set, to some truly impactful work?
If you tick these boxes and are looking for a new Account Director or Senior Account Director role….then read on!
After winning a truly MAMMOTH new client, my leading, fully-integrated client are looking to make new hires at both the AD and SAD level. You will be responsible devise and then implement a new PR offering to a shiny new brand, about to launch on to the market this summer.
This role has scope for some hugely impactful work, joining at a crucial time for this new brand.
The ideal candidate will be someone with big consumer brand experience and proven ability to support integrated campaigns, particularly via social, influencers, experience, partnerships and content creation. Someone with experience of working on creatively-led and award-winning campaigns, who loves making a real impact for their clients will flourish in this role. You must be creative, ambitious, enthusiastic and hold a high standard of work.
This central London agency are a thriving network of 1,000+ employees covering 14+ locations across the globe.
Currently, they sit within the top 20 of PR Weeks leading Consumer Agencies and have enjoyed huge headcount and revenue boosts since 2016 – and they have no plans of slowing down yet!
There are numerous reasons to join this brilliant, Central London agency – they are a truly enticing, leading company who offer excellent benefits, including:
- a personalised career development plan that is tailored to you throughout your career
- Generous holiday allowances, plus extra days over Christmas, plus a day off for your birthday.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages, as well as childcare vouchers.
- Wellbeing treats, such as discounted onsite massages, subsidised yoga classes, company netball/football teams, free onsite personal trainer and much more!
Send your CV across to the team at Premier Resourcing via the below application form or, alternatively, get in touch with us directly via Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Account Manager External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)