Calling all foodies! Account Director needed to lead work on top tier restaurant/hospitality brands!
Are you a gastronome and foodie? Are you looking to make the next step in your career? Do you want this step to be with a sector leading agency? Then read on….
Our client are proper foodies and real ambassadors for today’s buzzing hospitality scene. They’ve worked with the who’s who of the hospitality, food & drink world and have their finger firmly on the pulse of pop and art culture to capture the zeitgeist and shape the next big culinary trend. Their integrated campaigns utilise social media, marketing and honed media relations to craft compelling stories and support the growth of a mouth-watering list of clients.
They host an enviable black book of clients, thanks to decades of industry experience. They are proud to be the agency of choice for so many operators, guiding them through the initial stages of their business and partnering with them for the long term.
The role: Account Director
Salary: Hugely competitive, plus tasty(!) benefits
Clients: Food, drink, hospitality and travel
Working within a collaborative team, this exciting role will support fine dining restaurants, large high street restaurant groups, food/drink products, hotels and bars. The role will deliver integrated campaigns utilising strong social media and digital elements as well as working with marketing and design teams to really make an impact for their clients.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for the London restaurant scene – this role will suit real foodies. You will have extensive experience working with food and drink clients at a PR agency.
- Help devise and implement impactful PR campaigns
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
- Actively participate in and lead new business development including proposal writing and seeking out/securing new leads
- Help with the management of internal social media feeds
Our client offers excellent salaries (depending on experience) as well as strong benefits including:
- Standard holiday 28 days including bank holidays
- Plus birthday off
- 20% of first months fee for any new business introduced
- End of months drinks.
- Finish at 5:30pm every Friday and any working events in the evening – you can claim an hour off on the Friday.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer External Affairs Full Time jobs in London (Central)