PR Manager - In House - Hospitality sector - £30-35k - Home Counties.
PR Manager and passionate foodie required to join the HQ of this amazing restaurant business!. A 'Times 100 fastest growing company' it was established in 2009 and now has a staggering 30 restaurants in the UK. Yet it still operates and has the feel of a family firm.
What makes this an amazing and defining career opportunity is the way the owners approach their business - they treat all their employees with respect, pay them competitively and make sure brilliant training is provided for everyone. If you've had experience of the hospitality scene then you'll know this is not always the case. Of course, they are still as hungry as ever to give guests a truly unique experience based around good food cooked by master chefs, from scratch.
The PR Manager role is a newly created position within the business. You'll be based in the head office which is in South Greater London but you'll be travelling around the restaurants on a regular basis, discussing ideas for communications campaigns, sampling new menus, taking journalists on experience days AND travelling abroad to where the inspiration of many of the classic dishes originate.
Day to day you'll be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering a consumer PR programme, managing media requests, setting up and manning the company's social media presence and dealing with food bloggers and influencers to develop opportunities that secure positive outcomes.
Reporting into the head of copy and content, you will also work closely with the husband and wife founders, the marketing team and of course the chefs and general manager of the restaurants.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone super passionate about food - so maybe:
- you have your own blog, Insta page or similar devoted to all things delicious?
- you have been on an international gastronomic journey before
- you just love sampling new food and visiting new restaurants.
Essentially you will:
- have a minimum of three years experience agency or in house
- have expertise in consumer pr ideally in the food or hospitality space
- relevant media contacts
- experience of working with influencers
- understanding of using and uploading content to social media platforms
Please get in touch today for this super opportunity - email@example.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (South)