PR Senior Account Manager – Junior Account Director
Are you an ambitious Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director looking for your next move and a new challenge?
My client is an award winning Halifax based PR agency that is looking to appoint a new Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director to work across a mix of B2B energy, horticulture, education, marketing, automotive, public sector (music/arts) clients (small amount of consumer clients too!).
You’ll be part of the agency’s senior team, working alongside the MD on national and regional PR, social media and content marketing campaigns for established brands. While most of their clients are in the B2B sector, they do have some consumer accounts. Experience in the energy sector would be of particular advantage also!
You will be responsible for the management of and leading a team, and be the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients. You will help to retain and grow those clients by delivering excellent and effective campaigns and building lasting relationships with the media, as well as developing new business opportunities through your own creative and strategic input.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of PR and content across a variety of channels and social mediums. You will be required to develop PR strategies, network and build relationships with journalists, coordinate campaigns, produce compelling copy, explore routes to market and do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
Combining strong PR and copywriting skills you will be implementing PR strategies and building relationships with the media. Along with managing junior members of staff, you will be responsible for meeting KPIs, generating coverage and helping to create engaging campaigns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Five years’ experience in an agency
- Experience of directing PR campaigns that have led to tangible results
- Excellent writing skills and proven account management experience
- Strong communicator, including presenting to clients and pitching to the media
- Ability to manage junior members and their own time by working to tight deadlines
- Experience in content and social media for businesses
- Creativity when planning and executing campaigns
- Excellent problem solving, planning and analytical skills
- Confident in dealing with clients, gaining their trust
- Proactive approach, suggesting ideas/opportunities
- Can-do and tenacious attitude
- Good problem solving and dispute resolution skills
- An interest in the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Desire to play a key role in a small company
- Great attention to detail
- Must be a team player
IN RETURN, YOU CAN EXPECT
- Additional time off for your birthday
- Additional day off each year you’ve worked here
- A lifetime experience fund after two years
- A positive, fun and relaxed work environment
- Work with a great team and friendly support network
- Regular team outings and social events
- Opportunities for training and progression for your development
- Attend industry awards with expenses paid
- A healthcare package and workplace pension
- Free parking
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Halifax
- Education Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Halifax
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Halifax
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Halifax
- Utilities Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Halifax