Account Manager/SAM - B2B Tech/Corporate
We have not one, but two wonderful Account Manager/SAM roles on within the b2b tech space.
One with a mid size London agency who are super friendly with a fantastic culture. This role will see you working on a wonderful diverse mix of clients across everything from fin tech to cyber security and more. The role requires a strong writer and proactive communicator who brings a good level of technical understanding and a natural curiosity about emerging industry trends. You will need strong media and influencer contacts along with an ability to quickly unlock opportunities for clients. You will be managing/mentoring a small team, but have strong support above you and there is plenty of room for growth.
Our other fantastic role is with a larger agency, who have offices globally. Based in Central London, they have superb offices and a warm culture along with inspiring people and a mouth watering client list. The tech team is quite small and growing but incredibly successful and the team are super friendly and they have won several awards for their work. The clients are BIG very well known brands, mix with two smaller tech clients in the space of augmented intelligence, cyber security and machine learning. There is huge potential with this role, as well as superb training and development.
You will need to be operating at AM or SAM level and have b2b tech experience gained in a UK PR agency or in house working on b2b PR campaigns within the tech space, along with a demonstrable passion for tech and relevant contacts.
£excellent salary and benefits
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)