Account Manager | Consumer Tech & Major Music Streaming Brand
- Impactful & creative consumer campaigns
- Clients; Major music streaming brand, big mobile brand, internet provider
- Fab culture: flexible hours, Netflix subscription and your b’day off
About the agency
- This is one of London’s most strategic & creative agencies with a long-standing reputation for delivering standout campaigns.
- With just 35 employees, they’ve been able to remain entrepreneurial and nimble while constantly looking ahead.
- In fact, their team comprises of a number of industry frontrunners, including a Head of Digital, Social Media Analysts and researchers. It’s a buzzing environment.
- We know that sounds cliché but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade. They are collaborative with no egos.
- Even Directors muck in on media relations and event management to get the job done.
- An in-house bar, culture funds, social funds, cocktails at 4pm every Friday and team outings (regularly) make up the fabric of this place.
About the job
You will have three core clients:
- A major music streaming brand (streaming service). Pop up music gigs, celebrity front content campaigns and insight led PR stunts will all be part of daily life on this account. With big budgets and industry leading consumer insight, you’ll help this brand cement themselves at the heart of music & entertainment.
- Your second client is a well-known internet & entertainment provider. They are making a big push into the mobile market, offering amazing mobile contracts. Your job will be to create campaigns that make them a contender when it comes to purchase decision time on mobile contract. The latest iPhone is about to hit the market, how will you get consumer to purchase it through this service provider?
- Your final client is a well-known smart phone brand. You’ll be working on campaigns that cement them in art, fashion, sport and music lifestyle. These big budget campaigns help to drive brand reappraisal and get people to consider them as a purchase option alongside market leading rivals.
- To be considered for this role, you will need to be coming from a consumer PR background.
- Ideally you will already be at Account Manager level within a PR agency and have experience on at least one consumer tech client.
- You’ll have solid consumer tech media contacts and know how to build both the lifestyle brand and consumer tech spec reviews for a consumer tech product.
- You’ll be someone that has an ability to build strong relationships with the media and can lead a team of AE’s and SAE’s to get projects finished on time and on budget.
- Netflix subscription
- Flexi Hours (work 10am – 4pm and flex either side)
- B’Day off
- Christmas Shut down (3.5 – 4.5 days per year)
- Get time off when friends are in town or for life’s special moments
- 22 days holiday rising a day each year you work there.
- Wicked socials (no really, wait until you hear about them)
Salary on offer is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
About the recruitment process with Latte
- Send us your CV.
- We’ll have a causal phone chat to discuss opportunity – you & Latte decide if it’s right.
- Over coffee we’ll offer career advice and tips for securing the job (& discuss salary).
- Your CV will be sent to client and we’ll organise first interview.
- There’ll be a bit of back and forth to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Leave the rest with us and we’ll guide client and candidate to happy job offer.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com (referencing code 295) or call Dean for a casual & confidential chat on 07544 431 759.