New Account Manager Role with "Go To" PR Agency for Top Tier Drinks Brands
Do you know your Cava from your Chianti? Your Merlot from your Muscat?
If you are considering making the next step in your career and are looking to focus your client list around wine and alcohol brands, then read on….
I have just taken instruction of an exciting Account Manager role at an agency of choice for numerous drinks clients. They are looking for a new member of the team to run the press office for some of their biggest clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic, bright and results-driven Account Manager to join the PR team to run some of their key clients, with support from the wider team. This role will involve management of a busy and creative press office, including hosting pop-up bars and tasting events as well as writing and distributing press releases.
Based in their south London offices, you will be the principle liaison between the agency and the client for PR, and coordinate work flow to the events team for initiatives. You will report directly to the PR Director and also work, at varying degrees depending on the project, with the company directors and the events teams.
The role will be hands on, covering everything from sourcing press samples to forging strong, enduring relationships with key drinks media.
- Implementation & management of client PR programmes
- Proactive & reactive trade press activities – writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features, responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients, media buying
- Proactive & reactive consumer press relations – writing of press releases, reacting to enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, generating press coverage for clients
- Copy writing
- Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips
- Attend client meetings and brainstorms
- General account management duties including drafting activity and contact reports
- Assisting on new business development including brainstorms and pitches
- Assisting the PR Director
- Managing the Junior Account Executive
- Crisis management where applicable
The role would suit an AM, or an established SAE, with at least 2-3 years of experience who is ready to step up. A professional knowledge of wine and other drinks would be an advantage. The candidate should be highly motivated with boundless energy, enthusiasm, strong organisational skills and great attention to detail. Other desirable skills include:
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of public & press relations & its benefits
- Sound knowledge of wine & an understanding of the UK wine industry, its challenges & key issues
- High level of written & verbal communication skills with a proven record of producing press releases for all sectors of the media
- Proven team player
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Commercial understanding of impact of PR on clients’ business
- Results oriented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hands-on approach
- Dynamic & motivated
- Professional & well maintained personal appearance
- Organised, logical & level headed
- Demonstrated time planning & management
- Computer literate
- Clean UK driving license
Share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)