SAE/AM - Drinks/Luxury
This fantastic super friendly SW London based agency works across some fantastic drinks, luxury and lifestyle clients and is looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
The agency is super friendly and nurturing with very cool offices, and they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
The agency prides itself on being nurturing but exciting, with a real in depth knowledge about their brands and audiences.
You will need around 2-4 years experience gained in a UK agency ideally working on some drinks/luxury brands. You will have solid media relations, writing skills, as well as a creative streak and be strong on social media.
You will have a passion for wine and all things lifestyle, and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the industries most exciting campaigns with leading talent and influencers.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading on a number of campaigns. An integral member of the team, you will contribute to the smooth running of varied accounts. From product launches to press office, as well as creative brand led campaigns and events, from immersive experiences to photo shoots, you will help to deliver the best in class work they are renowned for while gaining invaluable first-hand experience from the account director above you.
Really lovely culture, SUCH a great group of people.
Excellent salary, benefits, training and development offered.
Apply for SAE/AM - Drinks/Luxury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)