PR and Communications Manager - In-house
We have partnered with an amazing, not profit organisation that helps young people learn and develop new skills that they can take forward into adult life. They are currently seeking a Corporate PR & Communications Manager to join their highly skilled team.
Helping to shape and deliver the PR and communications strategy, you will have the experience and insights to fully support the existing team comprised of five PR and comms specialists and two political engagement managers, within the larger marketing and sales team.
The role will see you working with the wider PR and communication team to proactively and reactively manage corporate PR and social media activities. You will have oversight of the parliamentary calendar, and proactively identify opportunities to engage with key media contacts. Coupled with this you will work on a project that amplifies the voice of young people.
- Strong media contacts, and ideally PR agency experience
- Experience of digital engagement
- Experience of managing issues and crisis
- Strong track record of developing successful and impactful integrated corporate PR
- Base £40-£42k
- Great package including pension and healthcare
- Work life balance, with flexible hours
- Amazing NFP that you ignite your passions
- Varied and challenging new role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for development and growth
All this plus much more please apply on line or send CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Justyne - THIS ROLE CLOSES SOON - do not miss out please apply asap. Thank you!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)