Internal Communications - In-house
We have partnered with an NFP who are focused on the educational sector and are the voice for higher education across the commonwealth. They now seek an Internal Communications Manager for a 6-month contract.
The role is to maintain and develop the company's internal communications strategy and activities, you need to produce fresh ideas that really engage internal staff members. You will write engaging stories on internal staff and show how they are making an impact. You will also deputise for the Head of Communications and provide day-to-day supervision of the Marketing and Communications team, which works across external and internal channels.
- Significant experience of working in communications or journalism, which includes the experience of managing projects, making decisions and dealing with colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of developing stakeholder engagement programmes
- Experience of working alongside internal communications/business change teams to provide best practice engagement and communication advice Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent copywriting skills, including writing for and understanding of different audiences and channels.
In return they can offer a 6 month contract within a highly supportive and friendly team, the company are around 150 and the role will offer a day rate of £250 OR a pro-rata salary with holiday pay or £45k. This role is for someone who can start soon.
Please apply on-line or mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for an informal chat through the role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)