Community Manager - Tech Start Up
Global Community Manager - Tech Start Up with the backing of an incredible PR firm
Are you already a relationship executive or manager looking to make a move? If you thrive from building relationships with reporters, producers and bookers in the financial industry we have the perfect role for you here in London.
You will need to be fearless with a passion for technology and a desire to be part of a brand of the future!
This role requires someone who is passionate about technology and is excited to take a platform to new heights from the ground up! It will involve responding to daily inbound requests and sign-ups over the phone (so you must love chatting!)
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating excel documents with all reporter replies
- Following up on all inbound replies - first picking up the phone, trying at least 3 times over one day
- Sending them a follow up email if can't reach
- Keeping a growing list of semi-positive replies for follow up by phone every day!
- Burning down the growing 'contact' list, only ticking them off the list once you've spoken to them
- Answering any relevant questions by reporters or sources over Intercom
- Proactively messaging reporter users through Intercom to drive Source Requests
- Answering inbound calls
- Finding and connecting sources with Reporters following direct 1-to-1 outreach
- Following up with users producing empty search results to see if they can be assisted manually
- Owning “To-Do” agendas for enterprise clients - DCG, etc.
- Sending quills to new reporter “power” users
- Success judged by the growing number of 1st time source requests submitted
- Checking in every 2 weeks with reporters to see if they are working on anything that can be shared through the platform
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne