Associate Director - Property - Want To Run Your Division?
We have partnered with an award-winning PR agency, whose head office is in Berlin, but they now seek to appoint an associate for their London operation. They are a team of circa 40 and work in the property and real estate sector. This is a hands-on role initially moving into a more strategic management role as the team expands.
Your clients will be global property clients and your role initially will be to manage all the UK based assignments and this is all about creating engaging content that brings to life a client’s narrative and communicating it through the right channels, using a blend of social, digital and traditional comms to reach the people that matter – businesses, consumers, stakeholders and shareholders.
They are the market leaders in the European market and they now need your skills to really grow and develop the UK business unit. This is an exciting proposition for the right candidate that is looking to grow their own team and have the full financial backing of an award-winning 20-year-old agency,
They are now looking for an Associate Director or a Director to play a senior role within their Property Practice working on a range of most prestigious global property clients mainly in the real estate sector. As you will take the lead across a range of clients you will require experience of running a client portfolio and possess proven team leadership. The role offers the opportunity to run the practice with support from the company and with the view of moving into an MD position.
- Previous agency property communications experience
- Able to provide senior client counsel including crisis and issues, strategic planning, media training, creating narratives for clients, leading press offices, building media relations-led campaigns and news generation
- Creative and strategic in equal measure
- Be able to motivate, inspire, lead and develop team members
- New business experience
In return, they offer a base of £80-£95k+bonus and great package. This is an amazing opportunity for a Director who is looking to grow their own team, work with some amazing clients and have the chance to develop into MD and beyond. You can work from home and have flexible working. please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)