Corporate & B2B PR Account Manager - Excellent Writer Required – Journalists Considered
Exceptional Corporate & B2B Account Manager required for top London agency! Excellent writers required and could be suitable for a journalist seeking a step into PR. Varied & strategic corporate, issues, CSR, b2b/trade and events projects. Flagship blue chip food, FMCG, expo & retail clients. Excellent salary, potential bonuses & great benefits.
This highly creative agency partners a range of food & drink, FMCG, lifestyle, expo and retail clients including a host of instantly recognisable supermarket favourites in everyone’s basket and iconic food retailers. They have been growing from strength to strength, winning new biz and smashing their revenue targets while delivering head turning campaigns, considered some of the best in the industry and being recognised with various awards and nominations. This commercial success is also complemented by a refreshingly down to earth, collaborative & supportive office atmosphere.
Due to continued growth, there is now a need for a new hire in the corporate team. Working with a really insightful & switched on group, this role will complete a range of corporate, issues, CSR, b2b/trade, ad-plan and exhibition projects.
Responsibilities, skills and attributes for the role:
- Driving the day-to-day PR and social media campaigns
- Working with the ADs and Divisional Director to develop the clients through creative campaigns and business development opportunities.
- Demonstrate impeccable written skills,
- Be a confident communicator with both the media and clients and have the ability to manage the SAE and AE supports.
Ideal candidates will be bright and ambitious with past corporate / B2B communications experience gained in a reputable agency, or coupled with in-house experience. Excellent written skills are essential and an interest in the business and corporate media will be important. Journalists with relevant experience seeking a step into PR will also be considered. Knowledge of the FMCG, food & drink, retail & lifestyle sectors would be particularly valuable, as would past experience of crisis comms. In addition, you will demonstrate good commercial awareness when helping to win new business and the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships, advising on a range of issues. Past experience mentoring and managing juniors will also be highly valued. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Writer / Copywriter Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)