B2B Technology PR Account Manager - Great Financial Packages – Multi Market Campaigns
Passionate about tech & innovation? Awesome B2B technology Account Manager required to support exciting IT, cloud & security accounts. Award winning, fast paced & entrepreneurial agency with global offices and operations. Strong financial packages. Multi region campaigns offering good creative freedom.
This exciting new role will join a highly collaborative, insightful & outgoing team of tech enthusiasts and work on highly creative integrated campaigns. They have been smashing their revenue targets and now require some star AMs to deliver projects for flagship clients.
The team enjoys lots of creative input and control over campaign strategy for a variety of projects, including: issues-based campaigns; hijacking hot topics & trends, social media featuring innovative ideas, viral #s & competitions, strategic partnerships & sponsorship with high profile organisations to break open new verticals, evocative debates & round-tables, engaging thought leadership, national media campaigns & huge global trade events.
Candidate responsibilities, skills & attributes:
- Client relationship management: develop deep, trust-based relationships with each client. Proactively identifying new campaign ideas, monthly and quarterly strategies.
- Influencer & media liaison: identify opportunities & proactively pitch media and managing influencer campaigns; outreach strategy and implementation.
- Product launches and / or press tours: develop launch plans, including format, venue & budget
- Content: research and generate blogs, social media content, by-lined articles, case studies, news releases using every format (text, image, video, audio) on digital platforms
- European coordination: manage global projects and partners
- Supporting new business
- Management of SAEs and AEs
Successful candidates will be passionate about technology with experience delivering creative, strategic and integrated B2B PR campaigns. Experience of IT & security clients would be highly valued but general B2B tech would work well. Candidates will display a strong understanding of both traditional and digital platforms, be commercially astute to support new business situations and have the ability to work on multiple work streams and international markets while delivering excellent client service. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)