Account Manager / SAM – Property & Infrastructure Clients – Planning & Engagement Projects
Exceptional Planning & Stakeholder Engagement Account Manager or Senior Account Manager required! Top tier property, transport, health, infrastructure and energy clients. Varied planning and engagement projects including large scale DCO & NSIPs. Superb client ownership & Strong financial packages.
This client is one of the most successful firms in the market. It covers a range of large scale planning projects and never backs away from a challenge; local, DCO or NSIP! Whether it is securing regional residential housing permissions, unravelling disputed airspace, clearing rush hour jams of major transport links or finding sites for innovative energy and infrastructure projects. Their platform provides full client exposure as well as the training, support and opportunities of a global communications consultancy with an international office network, an impressive FTSE listed & blue chip client base and top ranked complementary PR, public affairs teams.
There is now a need for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join this top ranked planning and stakeholder engagement team. Learning from some of the most respected minds in the industry and mentoring juniors, this varied role will deliver a range of regional and national planning projects for residential, health, energy, waste, infrastructure, retail, and commercial projects. This will include challenging DCO and NSIP work. It will also enjoy the collaboration with wider PR teams and the training and career opportunities offered by a global firm.
- Work with the wider team to develop and implement engagement strategies
- Manage and lead on day-to-day client servicing and give robust advice with confidence
- Have a keen understanding of trends in the sector and be an authoritative source of information on national/local government policy as it impacts your clients
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted local media, with support from junior and senior colleagues
- Work, both individually and with the wider team, to identify new business opportunities and devise and implement strategies/campaigns to target potential clients
- Mentor Executives, identifying any work issues or problems to your senior team members
- Demonstrate an awareness of key social media platforms and how they can be used for engagement purposes
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with planning and stakeholder engagement experience gained in a reputable agency, or coupled with in-house experience, across the property, housing, infrastructure/industrials, energy, transport or regulated sectors. Experience working on DCO or NSIP campaigns would be would be valuable but is not essential. You will have a strong interest in current affairs and public issues. In addition, you will demonstrate good commercial awareness when helping to win new business and the ability to effectively manage senior client relationships. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Senior Account Manager Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)