For 25 years we’ve been committed to delivering and proving true return on PR investment for leading, fast-growth technology clients and consistently earnt our place as PR Week’s number one tech agency outside of London.
Just a couple of months ago we were proud to be voted Agency of the Year by the European Excellence Awards and rank within the top 50 B2B marketing agencies according to B2B Marketing.
If you’re driven by success and believe there is a better way to deliver results from creative and impactful PR, digital and integrated campaigns, we’re offering a rare chance to join a thriving PR agency that provides the buzz of a London agency, but without the commute.
Career development is at the very heart of our people strategy and having a happy, healthy workforce is what we strive to achieve by giving access to range benefits including private medical cover, enhanced pension contributions, bonus holidays and many on-the-job incentives and perks.
What you’ll do:
As Account Director you’ll be the proven expert which heads up a team of at least six PR, digital and content creation specialists.
You will be absolutely committed to ensuring your team converts corporate aims and objectives into creative and compelling campaigns which have set targets and objectives.
Your satisfaction will come from setting and achieving return on your clients’ investment who will praise you for responsiveness and a straightforward approach to achieving their corporate success.
You’ll be hungry and motivated to identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve client satisfaction and will be comfortable taking full responsibility for the team’s financial planning, resource management and reporting.
Some of your key contributions as Account Director will be:
- Creating and maintaining achievable yet creative and innovative PR, content, digital and social media plans and campaigns which ensure demonstrable results for your team’s clients
- Working alongside the Client Services Director (also your Board level mentor) to develop existing accounts by identifying and securing upsell opportunities and managing and negotiating client renewals
- Supporting the business development team, by contributing to pitches and new business projects while taking the lead on entry-level opportunities and acting as the internal lead for on-boarding new clients
- Ensuring your team of PR, content and digital specialists is fully briefed o the campaign targets, objectives and strategy
- Managing, coaching and mentoring your Account Manager to ensure the team’s success and their individual progression and development
- Using your own network, maximise client coverage, advising on potential narrative, storytelling and thought leadership opportunities
- Utilising in-depth knowledge of traditional and emerging media landscape, share your knowledge with your team to the benefit to help them recognise and create media opportunities.
- Working with our content creators, you’ll oversea the creation of high quality and engaging content, providing knowledgeable quality control and guidance to the team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least five solid years of PR experience and worked predominately with B2B clients
- Experience of leading and managing a PR team ensuring campaigns are delivered and SLAs are met
- A proven track record of retaining and growing clients
- Demonstrable people management skills with the ability to inspire others
- The ability to provide senior counsel and strategic guidance to clients
- Experience of working within the technology sphere would be a distinct advantage
You may have experience of the following: PR Manager, Account Director, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, Public Relations, Social Media Manager, Social Media, PR, Communications Manager, Corporate Affairs, Corporate Communications, etc.