PR Senior Account Executive
This Award Winning Liverpool based PR agency is looking for all-round team player to take on the role of B2B PR senior account executive, working in their Liverpool, also working from their Manchester office regularly too. Clients cover Technology, Innovation and Energy.
They are looking for an individual with a great content background and a good understanding of the evolving B2B communications landscape. Someone who can evidence results and is passionate about tracking and analysing coverage, engagement and impact to measure returns across a range of platforms.
Your primary role will be to create amazing content – press releases, blogs, articles, social campaigns, email campaigns, features etc.
You will assist the team in creating and delivering communications strategies for all of our clients and take responsibility for the coordination of campaigns and projects as they progress.
You will also liaise with the media on a daily basis to ensure that valuable coverage success is achieved. You will have a proactive approach to client management and communication.
The senior account executive is a key day-to-day contact for clients, and plays an essential role in driving campaigns forward and ensuring that key tasks are not overlooked. You will keep the account managers informed of progress, provide administrative support, and ensure that accounts are well organised, actions are delivered and that timelines are adhered to.
The agency is a fast-paced organisation, so you will need to be on the ball from the get-go, developing ideas and throwing your efforts into every task. We’re passionate about our insights and we offer our clients an unrivalled blend of talent that is able to think and act fast on bespoke projects of any kind.
The ideal candidate:
- 18+ months’ experience in a B2B agency role
- A relevant degree
- A great writer who enjoys the challenge of crafting engaging content that communicates key messages and adds value to readers
- A proactive researcher and opportunity spotter with a keen news sense who doesn’t shy away from picking up the phone to the media to pitch ideas and follow up stories
- Keen to learn and grow their network of media contacts, social influencers and bloggers
- Quick thinking and enjoys generating ideas, and shows ability to grasp the bigger picture
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with a smile, and maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters provided
- Good knowledge of social media and experience with social campaigns
- Up for a challenge with an ability to multi-task and work flexibly when required
- Understanding and ability to produce succinct and effective performance reports – on and offline
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills, coupled with great account handling abilities
Desirable but not essential attributes:
- Experience with Technology, Innovation or Energy sector
- An understanding of inbound marketing and lead generation
- Proficient in digital platforms such as HubSpot, WordPress, Google analytics, Campaign Monitor, Hootsuite, Sprout Social
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Technology Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in Liverpool
- Utilities Senior Account Executive Business to Business Full Time jobs in Liverpool