Account Executive- Corporate / Financial PR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial AE/SAE to join an extremely high-calibre agency, working across high profile clients in the corporate and financial sector. This agency are quickly expanding due to multiple and continuing new business wins, making this the ideal time to join and progress quickly based on merit. In this mid-sized team, you will be working closely with big name clients, and learning from inspiring senior staff.
You will work across an exciting and varied portfolio of corporate and financial accounts, including global banks, law firms and accounting firms, through to some of the best-known consumer brand organisations in the world.
As Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Interaction with clients and involvement in client meetings
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with the media, and proactively pitching stories to generate maximum coverage for your clients
- Writing creative and engaging press releases
- Regular engagement with traditional and social media to build relationships on behalf of clients
- Assisting with the preparation and co-ordination of key client events including results days, meetings, brainstorm sessions, roadshows, conference calls
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a corporate communications consultancy - 4 months at an absolute minimum.
- Proven experience creating high-profile, forward-thinking campaigns across traditional and print media
- An interest in and understanding of business, politics, UK markets, and the media
- A passion and flair for social media engagement and digital communications and the role they can play in successful financial and corporate communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding agency and be part of a supportive and sociable team. Please email CV’s to email@example.com