Associate Director | Corporate Reputation - Lead the agency
- Flexible working – work from home or the office
- Rare opportunity to earn a profit share in the agency
- Corporate PR for fast growing brands
About the agency
An outstanding agency, to have only set up in January 2017 but growing faster than most we know. In just a short space of time they’ve built into a team of 12, picked up 10 retained clients and are out on a number of new biz pitches.
This is a really exciting time to join the agency. Every person that comes on board plays a key role in the agency’s progress and is rewarded for it, with sizeable shares in the profit and flexible working.
This agency runs a unique model that’s caused revenue to explode and new business to fall into their laps. And they’re now looking for an Account Director (referred to Client Director) to join and help embed the accounts.
- The founder and her small team are going after consumer brands that need corporate PR with ambitions to find human sweet spots in the way business talks. The aim is to bring together the power of corporate storytelling with the emotion of consumer campaigns, making stories more beautiful, colourful, inspiring and “simply less complicated”.
- They have their place secured within the tech start-up scene of London. And work with venture capitalist firms and start-ups that are going through the four rounds of seed funding. This agency helps drive awareness of new brands, raises the profile of founders and drives funding for the VC firms.
About the job
- This is not a normal Associate Director. The MD is looking for this person to be their right-hand woman / man. Someone that wants to share the operational responsibility of the agency, help train and develop team members and utilise their entrepreneurial skill set to grow the agency.
In this role you will:
- Help the MD run the operations of the agency. Everything from looking at hiring decisions for growth and account team structures through to implementing new producers.
- You’ll help the MD develop the skill set of AE’s through to AD level and provide mentorship to those that are growing their career with the fast growth of the agency.
- New Business -lead on strategy and pitches
- Senior level client counsel
- P&L Management
- Strategy development
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- A well established Associate Director that has corporate or technology PR experience and are currently working agency side.
- Someone that doesn’t want to just come in and do the day job, but rather really be part of an award winning agencies growth. You’ll be a person that wants to make their mark.
- You’ll be able to show a solid strategic skill set and be able dissect a client brief to really get to the core of what they want to achieve.
- They’re currently based in a beautiful office space in SW London and offer flexible working/work from home days.
- They offer standard holidays + flexibility for additional weeks depending on workload.
- As we mentioned, these guys generously offer profit-related bonuses. The founder wants everyone to feel invested in the business and hence the bonuses are kind. The more successful the agency, the more the team benefits.
- Small and energetic, the culture is very sharing with everyone bouncing around ideas.
Salary on offer is £60 000 - £70 000 depending on experience.
About the recruitment process with Latte
- Send us your CV.
- We’ll have a causal phone chat to discuss opportunity – you & Latte decide if it’s right.
- Over coffee we’ll offer career advice and tips for securing the job (& discuss salary).
- Your CV will be sent to client and we’ll organise first interview.
- There’ll be a bit of back and forth to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Leave the rest with us and we’ll guide client and candidate to happy job offer.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (referencing code 358) or call Dean for a casual & confidential chat on 07544 431 759.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Associate Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Associate Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Associate Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Associate Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Associate Director Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)