Senior Account Executive - Account Manager - Wellness
Are you passionate about wellness, natural health and the consumer sector? If yes then this 30 strong award-winning fully integrated PR agency is looking for your PR skills to join their growing agency at either senior account executive or account manager level.
They are looking for a SAE/AM to join the Natural Health team, they seek someone who is creative, has great writing skills, great media contacts and a background in consumer agency.
You don't need to have health PR experience, but a personal interest in natural health & well being is essential.
You will be working on a wide cross-section of accounts including, these can include leading nutritionists, health food brands, mindfulness app to well-being diets and foods.
You will have strong relationships with journalists across the national papers, and women’s consumer media and you will have excellent media relations skills with a track record for coverage.
In return, they will offer a base of £28-£35k, plus the chance to work on clients and products that are making a difference to our health, if you love natural health, fitness and looking after yourself and others then you will find this is the perfect role for you, providing you with the chance to write about what you are truly passionate about. They will also offer work-life balance, fun team, creative projects and the chance to advance your career.
Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)