People Communications Manager - creative employee engagement for a revolutionary e-commerce company
My client is a revolutionary e-commerce company that has experienced explosive global growth in its first decade. Its vision is to change the way the world shops for fashion.
The company houses a progressive and innovative global people and talent team but is now looking to take its internal comms offering to the next level with the appointment of a People Communications Manager. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a robust people comms strategy to assure effective and open internal communications and engagement with the company's people Initiatives, while fostering a strong sense of belonging & brand advocacy amongst employees.
This is a genuinely brilliant opportunity for the right person. The company has never had someone in the UK dedicated to people communications so this role offers huge scope, and the opportunity work with a wide range of impressive stakeholders who all want to see success in employee engagement.
It's an inherently creative, technology-driven business, with a lot of personality, and a high performing culture. As such, it is going to suit someone who can think with a growth mindset. Someone who thrive through ambiguity, and who will spot opportunities as the company grows. It will be a fast-paced, sometimes frenetic, but always dynamic environment, and the team wants to bring in someone whose approach to internal communications mirrors that.
Key criteria for the role includes:
- a strategic thinker, but who still has a hands-on approach
- the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders, from multiple regions, adapting your style as required to suit cultural nuances
- a comms style which is highly creative, not 'corporate'. Someone with ideas a plenty
- Proven experience developing new, creative ways of engagement. A focus on two-way communication
The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
More searches like this
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Internal Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Manager (In-House) Internal Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Manager (In-House) Internal Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Manager (In-House) Internal Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)