Account director – Associate Director – big corporate brands
My top tier client are looking for talented an Account Director and Senior Account Director/Associate Director to join their corporate team.
If you want to work at an agency that everyone has heard of, has won a plethora of awards – including Best Large Agency several times! - puts a big emphasis on their team development then this could be the international firm for you. With a talented and innovative senior team at the helm and strong new biz as well as client retention, they are looking to bolster their Corporate division at their London office.
Sitting within the corporate team this role would ideally suit an ambitious and personable problem-solver who enjoys being the first point of client contact. Reporting into an ASD you will work with the junior staff to move day-to-day projects forward; identifying solutions to potential issues and delegating tasks to juniors to ensure the dots are connected and the team is working in an efficient and effective way on integrated campaigns for well-known FMCG brands.
Key attributes wanted:
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and peers (senior and junior)
- A problem-solver with the ability to review all types of plans with a critical client eye
- A corpsumer background, with an interest in sustainability and issues ideal
- Experience in overseeing and managing lifecycle of social media and digital projects and campaigns, including analytics and measurement programs
- Develop scope of work budgets and monitor spend to ensure work is within budget
- Contribute to fresh and innovative ideas (digital and social) and know “PR-able”
- Participate in new business opportunities
- Strive to improve and wanting more autonomy in next role
Gosh, where to start?!? International agency, top tier reputation, award winning, clear direction of where they are taking business and want to grow, big brands, interesting mix of corporate and corpsumer work, scope to develop and progress career, young and social team.
Plus competitive salary and some great job perks!
If you feel your skill set and agency gained experience matches please email over your CV for consideration.
If not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.