PR Manager - In-House - Property
We have partnered with a global real estate company who specialises in both commercial and residential property. They now seek a PR Manager to join their team of 10 to manage PR campaigns in the UK. This role is a maternity cover for 12 months.
As a team, they have a supportive and collaborative culture. They now seek a PR Manager who loves writing and working on thought leadership campaigns, along with being a real media hound and having a 'nose for news'. All their work is done in-house and you will have the full support of a communications and marketing team.
They are a household name in the property sector and can offer you the chance to work on exciting campaigns. If you love writing, driving brands, working on thought leadership projects and have a nose for news, then this is the perfect role for you.
As a PR Manager, you must have a B2B background, ideally in property but other sectors considered. What you must have is excellent writing/copywriting skills, be a news hound, love working on campaigns and building relationships with media and internal stakeholders.
In return, they will offer a base of £50-£55k, plus great benefits and holiday pay, flexible working and work-life balance, a respected employer of choice, great team and full support, plus lots more.
Please apply on line or you can send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for an informal chat through the role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)