Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, Cross Sector B2B & Corporate comms, Global consultancy
One the world’s largest independent communications consultancies with over 30 offices around the world is looking for a talented account manager or senior account manager proven Corporate & B2B comms to join their thriving 60+ strong Central London team.
Their London office is at the heart of this agency’s global network and a major hub for their work across Europe and beyond. They recently picked up a prestigious industry award for “best comms agency to work for” and have received numerous awards and accolades for both their campaigns and excellent performance as a company.
As a result of significant growth, they are looking for an Account Manager or newly promoted Senior account manager to join our successful and growing team and working across a cross section of international corporate communications, B2B and public affairs clients. The client portfolio on offer is both interesting and diverse spanning Technology, professional and financial services as well as consumer goods.
The ideal candidate would have experience managing multiple accounts and leading campaigns for clients, with a strong track record of working with the media and a knowledge and understanding of policy and politics.
International experience desired but not essential.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Handling the day-to-day running of large accounts and campaigns
- Managing, training and mentoring junior team members
- Overseeing the running of busy press office functions and acting as quality control for written materials (press releases, viewpoint articles, blogs, award entries, social content)
- Acting as the key point of contact between The London offices on multi-market accounts
- Coming up with creative ideas for how to improve services to our clients
- Playing an active role in new business
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant agency B2B and or corporate comms experience and be someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
- Experience of and an aptitude for managing junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record working with the media and overseeing social and content.
- An active interest in digital / social media
They are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits
Whilst the role is based in London it may include international travel on an occasional basis.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not right for you but can recommend someone who would be a great fit who is contemplating their next move then please do drop me an email to Louise Hannant email@example.com .
I am offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in the role as a big thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)