About the PR Corporate Affairs Agency
This leading PR Corporate Affairs Agency is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their fast-growing corporate communications team. As an Account Director based in the Central London office, you will be working on some of the most innovative marketing, political, corporate and government affairs campaigns in the industry.
This PR Corporate Affairs Agency prides itself on using big data and creative communications to build campaigns which change audience's perceptions. An Account Director at this agency works with a FTSE 100 client base, with clients like McDonald's and Uber.
About the Account Director role
As an Account Director you will have the exciting opportunity to gain unique insight from industry experts in corporate communications, working ad-hoc across the PR Corporate Affairs team to develop the company as it continues to grow.
Key responsibilities as an Account Director:
* You will be working with clients and the internal team on highly-focused strategy development and planning to identify client objectives around corporate affairs and communications.
* You will use expert insight, behavioral research and big data to build innovative campaigns.
* You will manage junior members of the team to develop their skills and ensure the quality and timely delivery of work.
* You will consult and advise clients on corporate and communication affairs and ensure the right decisions are made for their business.
If you are currently an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Director in PR Corporate Affairs or Corporate Communications then apply immediately to join this exciting team as it continues to grow.
Essential Skills for the Account Director:
* 3-5 years' experience in PR Corporate Affairs and Communications.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience managing and developing an ambitious PR Corporate Affairs team to ensure delivery.
* A strong understanding of the corporate affairs and communications space, from branding, media content, digital and government relations.
As an Account Director at this innovative PR Corporate Affairs agency you will receive a competitive salary, 15% bonus and highly sought-after benefits package. To apply for the Account Director role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1021 for an immediate and confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Manager Marketing Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)