About The PR Agency
This leading and rapidly growing Personal PR/CEO Profiling PR Agency is looking for an Account Manager to work with CEOs and public figures in British businesses.
My client is a leading and dynamic Personal PR/CEO Profiling Agency based in Central London, and an Account Manager will have the exciting opportunity to work on the communication and PR strategy of high profile clients from politics, business, corporate finance, entertainment and sport, and even 'Dragons' from the BBC show Dragons Den.
About The Account Manager role
As an Account Manager in this Personal PR/CEO Profiling PR Agency you will strengthen the public profile of clients to reach their potential.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
* You will deliver new and creative client's strategy and develop and maintain strong client relationships through PR and communications expertise.
* You will establish, develop and maintain high levels of coverage throughout business profiling and brainstorming.
* As an Account Manager will guide and support more junior members of the account team to ensure the best results are achieved for clients.
* You will be proactive in recognising and acting upon new business ideas within the Personal PR/CEO Profiling space, and create innovative campaigns based on these new ideas.
If you are currently looking for a new challenge within this award winning Personal PR/CEO Profiling PR Agency, and you are energetic and enthusiastic then apply immediately for this Account Manager role.
Essential skills for the Account Manager:
* Excellent and creative communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Results driven, passionate and highly motivated.
* A team player with excellent time management skills, organisation and attention to detail.
* Ideally, 3 year's experience and a proven track record of implementing successful and PR and communications strategies.
This Personal PR/CEO Profiling PR Agency offers exceptional and unrivalled benefits for their Account Managers, including up to 31 days annual leave, and £500 birthday and holiday bonuses. The Account Manager will also receive a competitive salary of £30,000 to £36,000.
To apply for this exciting Account Manager role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1021 for an immediate and confidential conversation.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)