SAD/ASD - B2B tech – cool, global and integrated projects
Want to work on cool B2B tech brands and be client facing? As comms agency seeks to grow its existing award-winning Tech Team further at SAD/ASD, for their central London office.
Our client is an international, multi-award winning agency - the kind that keeps on receiving ‘best’ accolades for its consumer, corporate and B2B campaigns and culture. They are understandably proud of both and offer their staff excellent benefits as to them happy staff makes sense.
Their tech division are specialists in B2B, working on world-class, 360 campaigns and have enjoyed many successes to become a top contender in this sector. They are now looking for an established SAE looking to progress up to AM level or an AM seeking a new challenge to join them. There is real scope with this role to make it your own and make the most of your strong client facing skills.
For this role you will have:
- Understanding of the implications of budget and time management on agency costs, business financials and agency financials:
- Have an understanding of how to partner with finance and communities to build out accurate scopes of work.
- Working with and sharing responsibility on profitability with your Executive Director.
- Have staffing and monthly projection know-how.
- Actively participate in “What’s your 24” and look for opportunities to lead programs.
- Help support and encourage a path for your team to participate in “What’s your 24.”
- Have a clear understanding and knowledge of proprietary programs and how to engage and activate those tools with existing and potential clients.
- Have a strong understanding of Agency’s capabilities and client work/programs by other offices that have relevance to your own clients and area of expertise, while being diligent in sharing your own best practices and successes with other offices and through existing internal tools (SIMON).
- Have a clear understanding of CMG and IPG partners and how and when to engage those resources.
- Experienced in developing marketing plans and use that experience to assist and lead your clients.
- Central London location
- International agency reputation
- Talented and award-winning team
- Pretty cool B2B tech brands
- lots of global and integrated projects
- Training opportunities and support
- Generous holiday
- Bonus opportunities
- Various insurance covers – medical, dental and travel
- ... plus so much more.
If you think you’ve got the required skills and experience to excel in this role please submit your cv for consideration.
Think someone you know could be ideal? Well refer their details then! We’d love to help and offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.