Account Manager – B2B – Diverse Clients
Our client, a multi-award winning, independent PR agency is growing and looking for an ambitious, pro-active Account Manager to join their talented B2B team, which works with a great range of lifestyle clients including drink/food, FMCG, entertainment, technology and travel. Could this new opportunity be for you?
The Agency and the Rewards
From their lovely central London office, this top tier, mid-sized b2c and b2b agency provides their staff great training, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work with a diverse range of established and challenger start-up clients. If that wasn’t enough they offer a very competitive salary plus great benefits package!
Reporting into an AD, you’ll have come an opportunity to work with an exciting range of well-known big and smaller start-ups on implementing campaigns, taking on more account responsibility as day to day contact for clients, oversee 1-2 juniors on creative integrated projects, and get involved with new business opportunities and development.
To be considered, you will be:
- Solid Account Manager
- Experienced in working on corporate and B2B accounts
- Excellent writings skills for varying media landscapes
- Understanding of the media landscape
- Experienced at pitching to media
- Excellent client handler
- Passionate about client service
- Experienced in leading and coaching junior staff
What you can expect in return:
- A great working culture, including early Friday finish
- Central London office
- Private health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus schemes
- Access to various travel schemes
- Friday bar and tab
- Fantastic holiday leave + Bank Holidays
- Personalised training programme
- Plus much more!
If you think you’ve got the skills and would be interested in being considered email your cv over today!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!