Financial Services Account Manager
Fascinated by financial services? Want to work on top tier international clients without the usual red tape? Account Managers read on & apply.
Exceptional Account Managers required for an ambitious agency. Varied strategic corporate & b2b campaigns. Top tier financial services clients. Superb client ownership. Proven track record for recognising and promoting talent. Strong financial packages, bonuses and flexible working.
This agency offers the best of both worlds; combining leading financial services clients, international campaigns using multi-platform content and well-structured training with a boutique environment allowing you to maximise client exposure, work smarter including flexible working and fast-track your career while you really feel part of the company’s successes. The team is growing fast and now need an Account Manager with past financial services experience to work in this top team.
Skills and attributes for the role:
- Utilising knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities for clients
- Interprets and responds to client briefs and develops effective & creative communication strategies
- Creates news stories and builds media relationships that will deliver coverage
- Contributes to new business solutions, leveraging previous relevant experience, specialist skills and knowledge
- Manages, collaborates and supports the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive in the delivery of their roles
- Seeks out training initiatives and learning opportunities to enhance personal and team development & leads junior staff by example.
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Salary of c.£35-40k (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working including 2 days working from home when possible at all levels
- Strong new business incentives
If you want to learn more. Apply now.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Keywords: PR, Account Manager, Communications, Financial Services, Banking, Fin-tech, Public relations