Social Media Manager - Luxury lifestyle
Do you have a taste for the finer things in life? Does your work emulate this passion?
I have just taken instruction of an exciting and highly desired role at a leading agency who host an impressive black book of luxury lifestyle clients. If you are considering the next step in your career then I urge you to read on.
This leading agency are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to work across high profile consumer brands including travel, lifestyle, hospitality, luxury, food and drink clients.
Going beyond day-to-day social media management, this agency are looking for a passionate and motivated professional who can make a real impact by building and creating an entire Social Media division. This will allow them to provide a more integrated approach towards projects for clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent time management and understanding of efficiency between multiple accounts. Additionally, key competencies include:
- Ideal past experience to include drink, hospitality and/or luxury lifestyle.
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional communication and strategic thinking skills as well as commerciality and creativity.
- Have an understanding of social media platforms, listening tools and newsletter systems, such as MailChimp.
- A keen understanding of press placement with good journalist relations in key national titles.
- Result driven, able to work well under pressure, highly organised and hold a strong team spirit.
Ivy Collection, W London Hotel, Casamigos Tequila, Johnnie Walker, Berkeley Square Gin, Vol.1 (Coffee brand) and JKS Restaurants.
- Working to develop organic growth strategies for clients
- Lead and support with new business pitches, as well as seeking out your own leads for possible new client wins
- Overseeing AE’s to community manage accounts; seeking out reactive opportunities for content, following relevant influencers and answering customer service queries where necessary
- Have or build a strong contact book of influencers and knowledge of what works for them to create authentic content for clients
- Acting as an advisor to clients around potential defamatory content
- Use social listening tools to monitor relevant conversations and share opportunities for reactive content
- Efficiently and confidently compiling detailed campaign planning documents as well as managing campaigns from start to finish
- Draft accurate and detailed campaign timelines and ensure work is delivered to the deadlines set
- Troubleshoot any potential issues throughout the running of your campaign and provide solutions
This client are an integrated brand influence agency specialising in the luxury arena. They understand the mind-set of the High Net Worth Individuals and how to best build influence amongst consumers, competitors and peers within the industry through brand partnerships, influencer infiltration, celebrity ambassadorships and seeding, strategic marketing and press development and bespoke brand experiences.
If this advert has caught your eye then APPLY NOW via the below application form or get in touch with the team directly via Charli@PremierResourcing.co.uk
Key Words: Digital PR Manager, Digital Account Manager, Luxury lifestyle, Social Media Manager.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Arts & Heritage Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)