Senior Account Director – Consumer Issues/Social Purpose
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work. With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients.
What’s nice about this agency is that there are teams of 6-12 people with specific sector expertise, meaning that each team is like a mini agency in itself. As a result you get the best of both worlds: a close knit, friendly team vibe but with all the benefits and resources of a large agency.
The Role – Senior Account Director
We are looking for a consumer Senior Account Director who is passionate about consumer and social issues, to work on a varied, meaty range of clients and projects. Some of their campaigns involve supporting foundations in the fight against plastics, encouraging consumers to be more energy efficient and working on government-backed campaigns around low carbon emissions. All for top, blue chip brands of course.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid background in media relations with national print and broadcast contacts, with experience in consumer issues and trends and the ability to create and deliver campaigns that grab attention.
- Solid communications experience gained delivering multi-disciplinary campaign work for heavyweight clients
- A natural publicist, with the ability to identify compelling story angles for media and craft creative narratives that generate relevant, on-brand coverage for clients
- A strategic thinker with an interest in business, media & politics
- Content and publishing strategy development across social and traditional media platforms
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 DOE
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)