Consumer PR Manager – Australia & UK
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious dating app as the Consumer PR Manager, with responsibility for the UK and Australian market. We don’t see many fab consumer in house roles like this come up often!
Please note, this role requires experience of the Australian market gained within the last two years. The company is also happy to look at sponsorship.
This dating app is international and works by really getting to know people and matching based on science and psychology – it’s much more than simply a swiping app.
Culture wise it’s a really bubbly, friendly team and benefits include a gym allowance, regular team lunches and private healthcare.
The Role – Consumer PR Manager (Australia and UK)
This role will have an approximately 65% focus on the Australian market with the remaining 35% being UK focused. If you enjoy consumer lifestyle communications and have a special interest in brands that specialise in psychology, even better.
You could be someone who has spent time in Australia in the last few years and is now living in the UK, or an Australian national who has recently come over to the UK and doesn’t want to lose their experience in this market.
- Overseeing the brand’s busy press office (Australian and UK)
- Managing PR agencies in UK and AU
- Support the Senior PR & Comms Manager in forward planning annual international campaigns + brainstorming fresh and topical narratives where appropriate
- Work with Senior PR & Comms Manager to secure and deliver partnerships with leading brands relevant for our ABC1 audience
- Creating content around the brand’s ‘success couples’ for press and social channels
- Manage post-campaign analysis and regular reporting alongside PR agency
- Manage internal communication projects and reporting e.g. monthly reports, global newsletter, customer comms
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne