PR Manager - In-House - Technology
- Contract Type
Our client was established as a business in 2014 and has become a world leader in their field within this short period. They are a tech company focused in the exciting world of Artificial Intelligence and are now in a position to employ a strong PR Manager who can work with them to help create and develop this groundbreaking brand.
As a PR Manager, your role will be to handle media releases and drive content in relevant channels including their website and social media platforms.
- Solid experience in public relations either in-house or agency
- Experience working with all levels of the organisation from CEO to entry levels.
- A track record of developing and delivering PR, branding & communication strategies.
- Ideally, a background of PR within scientific and/or technology companies and experience (advantageous)
In return, for your passion and experience, they can offer a base of £35-£48k, plus pension and competitive package, the chance to make the role your own, driving the content of a company that has quickly become a world beater. Their products within the AI sector are nothing short of mind blowing and if you want to be part of what technology can do for us in the future, you will be fascinated with their work. The role will offer the chance of lots of career progression as the company grows, and your role evolves within this supportive team.
This role closes in 10 days so please apply on line or e-mail email@example.com with your CV and cover note. Alternatively, please call Justyne on 07971 361 206 for a chat through the role.
Apply for PR Manager - In-House - Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)