Senior Account Executive - Restaurant PR
5 days left
- Contract Type
PR Senior Account Executive (Restaurant PR)
This agency is a leading specialist in the hospitality and restaurant PR space, and is ideally located in South West London. As a Senior Account Executive, you will be working for a credible and well-respected PR agency that credits its excellent staff and client retention for its unrivalled reputation in the hospitality space.
About the Senior Account Executive Role
As a Senior Account Executive, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your media and client management skills within a friendly and passionate PR team.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive role:
* You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth-running of a range of exciting client accounts as the main day-to-day contact
* You will produce creative and engaging copy for the media
* You will be in charge of overseeing all incoming media enquiries as well as pitching proactive feature ideas
* You will organise and attend a range of industry events and press dinners / lunches and build invaluable media relationships
If you are currently working as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive in the food & drink / restaurant / hospitality PR space and are looking for a new challenge, this role offers excellent training and progression opportunities, as well as a varied client base.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Executive:
* At least one year's experience within a similar PR role, ideally in an agency
* Excellent writing and organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail
* Strong media relations skills and comfortable pitching to the national, consumer and trade media
* A passion for hospitality / restaurants / food and drink
At this leading hospitality PR company, the Senior Account Executive receives a competitive salary of up to £28k, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including:
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Birthday off work (paid)
- Access to free lifestyle products
- Complimentary meals at a number of London restaurants!
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 958 9097.
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Restaurant PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly