Public Affairs Communications Assistant
An exceptional opportunity is available for an experienced Communications Assistant to join the busy marketing team of a highly respected FMCG business.
With responsibility for the businesses Public Affairs function, this role will involve:
- Managing the Public Affairs function
- Drafting correspondence to stakeholders on a proactive and reactive basis
- Management and maintenance of risk register and identification of external threats
- Management of the external public affairs agency
- Collaboration with the wider business
- Media scanning and approving invoices
The level of position requires a degree calibre candidate with experience in:
- Copywriting experience
- PR experienced gained either within an agency or in-house (within a retail, FMCG or consumer business)
- Excellent writing skills, organisational skills and interpersonal skills
The position offers a market leading salary and is available initially on a 12 month contract.