PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
- Contract Type
An Award-Winning,Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio and a social, close-nit team is looking for an PR Account Manager with consumer experience...
For over ten years this award winning Oxfordshire agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the mediterranean all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It’s an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of an Account Manager with consumer PR experience…
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency’s clients, supporting Account Directors on new business ventures and helping to develop junior colleagues. Travel PR experience is a bonus but it not a requirement, all the agency ask, is you have a keen interest in working with travel clients and you have consumer PR experience (agency side). Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for client servicing, planning and building long term relationships with clients.
- Execute and manage a full range of account work, ensuring that allocated tasks and projects are completed on time and addressing any barriers in a positive manner
- To act (on some accounts) as the key client contact building lasting relationships with clients
- To be able to put together meaningful PR plans with only minimal amends from senior team members
- Ensure that clients receive value for money, and that their business, as well as PR objectives drive all campaign work.
This is an ideal role for an experienced consumer PR professional looking for a welcoming agency who truly value their staff. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and are enjoying an exciting time. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role as well as the opportunity to work alongside some highly experienced industry experts.
If you have a consumer PR background and would like to know more please get in touch
Apply for PR Account Manager - Luxury Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly