Senior Consultant, Government Advisory (Singapore), Top PR Agency, Great Bens
3 days left
- Contract Type
Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
- As a Senior Consultant in Portland’s Singapore team, you will be integral to the development and management of your clients’ overall communications strategy, giving strong strategic consultation and generating excellent results for their communication campaigns.
- You will establish a long term relationship with your clients based on their ability to trust in the quality of your counsel and communications expertise.
- Through your interest in the news agenda and, more specifically, in the issues that matter to them, clients will be impressed by the strategic insights and proactive approach that you offer.
- Your leadership qualities will mean that you are able to drive and motivate the account team to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of campaigns to meet client communication goals.
- Through your role in managing colleagues in the account teams, you will mentor their development and be a source of constructive feedback, ideas and experience.
- You will play an important role in the team’s future growth through your contribution to our new business process, helping to identify prospective opportunities, representing the agency in new business meeting, and managing the development and delivery of pitches.
- Beyond client and new business work, you will be a valued member of the team, contributing strategy and solutions to differentiating our offering in Asia, as well as liaising with other international offices to deliver One Portland success for our global clients.
- Have a minimum of 6 to 8 years proven communications experience, preferably at agencies through work with major corporate and/or philanthropic brands, with a good track record in team management.
- Demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop communications strategy and plans, with proven results for clients.
- Build and cultivate long-term client relationships based on trust in your strategic counsel, team leadership and results-driven approach to achieving client goals.
- Drive development of media and client materials, as well as new business proposals.
- Manage financial performance of accounts.
- Manage operational performance of account teams, ensuring top quality client deliverables in the process.
- Demonstrate excellence in media relations, including driving media outreach, message development, media event management and preparation of client spokespersons.
- Exhibit knowledge of, and interest in, the Asian political, economic, social and technological landscape and how this impacts clients.
What we offer in return
- We are committed to employee development and have an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. We regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- Our remuneration package also includes our competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, wellbeing workshops and activities, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff that works at Portland is eligible for our industry leading annual profit share. When Portland thrives, all of our people share in that success.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants, only to those whose candidacy is being pursued. In addition, the length of the recruitment process varies based on the vacancy needs. Traditionally, the process takes approximately 3-4 weeks. Therefore, your patience is greatly appreciated.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Singapore
- Business / Industrial Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Singapore
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Singapore
- Government Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Singapore
- Media and New Media Associate Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in Singapore