Corporate PR & Communications Manager - In-house - Charity
We have partnered with an amazing, not profit organisation that assists young people. Do you want to be part of the journey that helps young adults become better-functioning citizens? They are highly respected not for profit and have the backing of Government agencies and play an important role in the development of young people to transition into adulthood and offers them amazing opportunities. Would you love to be part of this story?
They now seek a Corporate PR & Communications Manager to join their amazing in-house team. The role will be to help to shape and deliver the PR and communications strategy, you will have the experience and insights to fully support the existing team comprised of five PR and comms specialists and two political engagement managers, within the larger marketing and communications team.
The role will see you working with the wider PR and communication team to proactively and reactively manage corporate PR and social media activities. You will have oversight of the parliamentary calendar, so ideally some public affairs knowledge would be advantageous but at the very least you will familiar with the government landscape. You will also proactively identify opportunities to engage with key media contacts. Coupled with this you will work on a project that amplifies the voice of young people, and you will be part of a team that makes a real difference with the lives of young people.
- Strong media contacts,
- Experience of digital engagement
- Experience of managing issues and crisis
- Strong track record of developing successful and impactful integrated corporate PR campaigns
- Base £40-£45k
- Great package including pension and healthcare
- Work life balance, with flexible hours
- Amazing NFP that you ignite your passions
- Varied and challenging new role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for development and growth
All this plus much more please apply on line or send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne on 07971 361206 - THIS ROLE CLOSES SOON - do not miss out please apply asap. Thank you!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)