Account Manager - Property / Planning
This award-winning communications consultancy work on some of the most exciting issues facing London today, for some of the highest profile clients and projects across the public and private sectors. They work with clients, uniquely, all London based on regeneration, public affairs, development, placemaking and property PR. Clients range from all sectors, such as football stadiums, large transport / infrastructure clients, to property developers plus many more.
They work closely with clients to form an in-depth understanding of their business, offering effective advice on a range of issues affecting London and its communities. This role combines direct account management, including managing and motivating account teams and winning new business. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in property, regeneration projects and corporate comms.
• Leading and providing strategic direction to drive accounts
• Being a key contact point for clients, advising them directly and demonstrating good judgment.
• Implementing and monitoring communications strategies and proposals
• Reviewing and editing written materials / over-seeing the drafting by others
• Selling-in and overseeing the selling-in by others to national, regional, local, trade and broadcast media
• A broad background in corporate communications, with particular expertise in public consultation, media relations, stakeholder communications and public affairs.
• Excellent drafting and reviewing skills – whether in preparing communication strategies, press releases, key message sheets, proposal documents or client brochures.
• First class client handling and good management skills, providing a mentoring role to other staff and building close relationships with clients.
• First-rate understanding of issues management – adept at understanding, condensing and communicating complex issues.
If you think you are the ideal candidate, or would like some more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)