PR Executive (In house)
Role: PR Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Work as an in house PR Executive for this international Executive Search firm that has 58 offices over 5 continents and works to help place senior level candidates in positions across a variety of industry sectors, including healthcare, technology, finance, energy and retail.
In their UK head office there's about 250 employees across 4 floors (they own the whole building), however the division the PR Executive would work in is about 25 people in the London office (with a further 25 in other offices), so you get the best of both worlds - a large, global organisation with a strong reputation and stable financial backing, but a close knit, social team that you're working with day to day.
In regards to culture, they operate a very flat structure with lots of support at all levels. They also have a strong social calendar, including monthly socials, a company-wide summer and Christmas party and this team also has their own away day once a year. They have a great sense of culture and teamwork across the whole business.
The role - PR Executive
The Executive Search firm is looking for an in house PR Executive for the division that deals with interim / contract recruitment. The division has their own marketing and PR plans in addition to wider brand marketing and PR. They're looking to bring their PR function in house, as they feel they'll get better value if someone is fully embedded into their business and can work alongside their senior team directly.
The PR Executive would report into the Head of Marketing for the division and work alongside the wider marketing team for the whole business.
As the firm work across such a variety of industries the journalists and media you'd be reaching out to are broad and you'd still get lots of variety!
The new PR Executive should:
- Currently work in a PR agency in B2B PR (any sector)
- Have circa 2-4 years PR experience
- Have a good understanding of both trade and national media and journalists
- Have excellent copy writing skills
up to £34k plus:
- 25 annual leave days a year plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- A discretionary bonus once a year
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare cover
If you are interested in this PR Executive role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)